[muglo] Re: Iphone for sale

  • From: Ian Royce <iroyce@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:29:19 -0500

Tired of Rogers long distance? ... Call them and tell them you are
leaving because of the long distance.

There is a 'retention feature' that they offer which is 1000 minutes
of LD per month for $5. It's the best feature that I have on my plan.

Ian Royce
125 Brooker Boulevard
Blue Mountains, ON  L9Y 3Z2

Cell & Text: 705-241-8822