[muglo] Re: Inatalling Windows XP on MacBook Pro w/Mac OS 10.6.4

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:19:42 -0400

Dean
I've downloaded and installed VirtualBox, and am now trying to install Windows
XP. I'm stuck on the licence agreement page. It says to press F8 to agree but
nothing happens, And how do I page down? I understand that pressing the Left
Command key enables switching between Mac and VirtualBox control, but
presumably only applies when Windows is up and running.
Bob