[muglo] Re: Inatalling Windows XP on MacBook Pro w/Mac OS 10.6.4

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:16:02 -0400

Thanks, Dave. I had thought about Parallels because I do have VirtualPC running
Windows Pro 2000 on my eMac. While I have been experimenting on my MacBook Pro,
the person who will be primarily  running Windows XP (on an iMac) will be a
grandson who will be taking a programming course in July using Virtual Basic.

I guess I like the idea of having access to the full capability of the
computer, rather than sharing with Mac OS.

However, your suggestion has led me to rethink another thought I had to buy a
MacBook and put XP on that. And I am getting a bit impatient with my current
partitioning exercise1
Bob