[muglo] Re: InDesign wants a file it already has

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:58:58 -0700 (PDT)

You're right, of course; I was talking about hard disk space. The only times I've ever had problems with too little space, in previous computers, it was a always always a question of space on the hard drive, not room in the RAM, so that's what automatically came to mind when you mentioned memory. However, this time I've got space to spare in both places. It doesn't seem to be a preferences problem either, so far as I can see. I've tried Scott's suggestion of rebooting with Command-Shift-Option-Control, and that's not working either. Neither did killing a couple of apparently superfluous .plists.

On 2012-04-15, at 1:44 PM, Doug Bale wrote:

Can't be that, Doug. I've got nearly 300GB free.