[muglo] Re: InDesign wants a file it already has

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:06:28 -0400

I've had several problems over the years, and I know I've stated them when there are issues like this; one's that don't seem to make sense. Are you short of memory? (the computer, that is...) I have goofy problems show up every time my available memory drops below 4 gig. I don't have consistent problems, but for some reason they go away after I do some house cleaning and bounce that available memory up past the 4 gig mark. Every computer is different, so yours might not be the 4 gig mark,but.....Doug F

---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html
Manage your account options at http://www.freelists.org/list/muglo