[muglo] Re: I want to clean the mouse

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:31:36 -0400

Take the ball out and clean it with soap and water. Look inside the empty
chamber where the ball sits and look at the two bars in there. Gunk builds up
on those small bars preventing them from spinning and has to be scrapped off.
If that does not work, it's time for a new mouse.

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.

London Ontario