[muglo] Re: I want to clean the mouse

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 18:07:59 -0400

On 7-Oct-08, at 5:01 PM, Audrey Carr wrote:

> My son uses the Imac for gaming and gets the keys all sweaty and
> yechy, and then the mouse ball on the top stops scrolling.  What do I
> do to clean the mouse so that it scrolls again?
> Audrey Carr
> acarr11@xxxxxxxxx

Welcome to Muglo Audrey.

I see that Paul Tucknott has answered your question.

But perhaps it could be more beneficial to show you how to look for
almost any information on the internet. Can you open up the internet
browser? If your browser is called Safari, put your cursor in the
space where it says 'Google' in the upper right corner, click the
mouse button, and type in key words such as "cleaning mouse". Press
"Return" and immediately you will find a page full of links to answer
as many questions as you can imagine. Here you can read up on topics
from recipes to nuclear bombs.

Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Rd.            (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   (519) 631-6316
Canada                                  barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx