[muglo] Re: Help!!

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:40:32 -0400

On Aug 16, 2008, at 5:42 PM, Doug Bale wrote:

> Adobe Acrobat (not Adobe's free Reader) will do it, or Nuance's
> Omnipage. Neither is cheap. The basic Acrobat Standard is about $300.
> Omnipage, ...is probably about the same.

FYI. The problem stems from the fact that most scanners used to come
with quite good OCR software, but Norm's new scanner copies all OCR
to a PDF format, as does mine. He would like to edit some of the data
& change the page layout somewhat to conform to his layout for a
Newsletter.
Graphic Converter is a simple and inexpensive option, so I hope it
will work for him.
TTFN,   TeeC