[muglo] Re: Hang up!!

  • From: dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:00:10 -0400

You have, of course, religiously cleared the cache and deleted the cookies. And
quit the applications, if you do NOT shut down your eMac daily (which you
should not need to do).

Does this usually happen after visiting specific sites, or after/during use of a
specific program?

As for defragging the disk, from what I recall reading somewhere, this task is
handled by OS X in the background, negating the need for a program to do this.
Unless you are running OS 9, for which it is a good idea to use a program such
as TechTool Pro once or twice a year.