[muglo] Re: HELP for HP SCANJET 4600

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muglo@Freelists. Org" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 13:45:52 -0400

Teresa;

I'd also suggest that you call/e-mail your ISP and ask them if they have an=
"addressing protocols" for faxing, or a special "fax gateway" that you can
use... A fax gateway, if they have one, can really speed up the send and
receive times. Addressing protocols are just the methodology they use to
allow telephone numbers to be used as e-mail addresses and there are a few
variations that are still in use... Some examples are:

fax@(15195551212)
fax@15195551212

I also assume that you're not using cable to connect to the internet... For
some really dumb reason, Rogers still (AFAIK) does not offer a fax service.
Maybe that's part of the reason larger businesses are still not buying
Rogers.

Garth.