[muglo] Re: HD backup movies

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 23:58:16 -0400

As far as I know you can always know if you have a folder/file or an
alias because the alias icon has a small arrow attached to the bottom
left of the icon so this should tell you what is on the external HD.
I use the Backup programme that came with my Lacie HD and this
appears to make a complete copy so that you can see exactly the same
files on bothe the external HD and the original by looking at hteir
windows...

Hope this helps...

Paul