[muglo] Re: Good maps

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:53:11 -0400

Hi, I thought I'd update ya'll on http://maps.google.ca

It allows you to combine searches and mapping functionality very
easily (though, sometimes the things displayed don't quite make
sense... try search for apple computer stores, london, on and you'll
get some bizarre religious locations too... didn't look hard to figure
out what was pulling in non-computer stuff).

<http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=3Dbicycles,+n6h+1k9&hl=3Den>

Or... for e.g.

<http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=3Dschools,+n6h+1k9&hl=3Den>

Or... if you'd like some satellite/aerial photography to spice up your
locations...

<http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=3Dschools,+n6h+1k9&spn=3D0.04746437072753906,=
0.06377220153808594&t=3Dk&hl=3Den>