[muglo] Re: Fwd: Message submitted to 'muglo'

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:40:03 -0400

This is why 'Force-quit' was developed.

On May 22, 2015, at 9:18 AM, doug wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Non-member submission to closed-post list.

No message. Having upload problems. If this gets through to MUGLO, then =
please excuse and ignore.

On 20May2015, at 7:35 AM, Carl Clark <carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I might have a virus of some kind. My Safri opens at a page =
that will not let me leave, macsecurity-alert.com. It has pop ups which =
tell me a have call 1-647-360-4454. and do not restart your computer.

I do not know how togged rid of it. Can any one help?

don green dragon

Don C Ferguson
---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html