[muglo] Re: Fwd: Bounces

  • From: WYNAND GROEN <wynand@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Doug,
I just called Rogers to help me with my iPhone and was told that they are
experiencing major problems. Many things are out and I was asked to call back
later. Is this like RIM?
I made changes on my iphone and do not recall how I put my opening code
(tel.number) in
Could you help me with that?
Wynand