[muglo] Re: Fwd: A thought....

  • From: Susan Small <soonie504@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 12:38:28 -0400

That one is cute.  Steve  Job must have been much more than a billionaire; he
was a real people's person; very nice and likable.  I think he must have
enjoyed a private life and wouldn't want his home and family to be bothered
with everyone after them for news stories.  I wish they would respect his
wishes rather than bombard the home with press people out to make a buck. On TV
his home did not look like that of a billionaire... Which makes me as bad as
the people who are taking the photos that I am looking at. Ha!

Sent from my iPad2