[muglo] Re: Funds

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:52:38 -0500

It might have more impact if they received separate emails from each member
that was interested, instead of taking on a "petition" aspect. I know for
myself, I work at a fairly large printhouse (and a few others in the past)
and deal with both Mostly Mac and MacOutpost for both my personal and
business Mac needs. I have sent them both several *CORPORATE* customers and
regular consumer-types in the past that I know they still have, and I think
that a "personal" note would make them stop to read it and possibly take
action.

Chris