[muglo] Re: Funds

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:29:26 -0500

Tee, I'm not rolling in dough myself, but MUGLO is a valuable
service, so I will certainly be sending MUGLO a cheque for $10.

I've been on a writing leave, which will soon be drawing to a close.
My second play was remounted last weekend at Eldon House and did very
well, with the last performance selling out and people were turned
away at the door.  Ten minutes of my third play on Colonel Thomas
Talbot will be part of a Playwrights Cabaret at the McManus tonight,
sponsored by the Grand.  And all this writing output performed on a
Mac, no less!