[muglo] Re: Funds

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 01:18:39 -0500

Hi All,
Well. it had to come someday. We are down to our last $100. This is a
plea for financial help. Since May 1998 membership has been free. Our
costs are about $200 per year, which consists of our Domain Hosting
Fee of $96 + tax; London Webmasters have given us the web site storage
for free, $20 + tax for web site name registration and $60 for bank fees.
We had hoped that Advertisers would cover these costs with a simple $60
per year fee, but Terrys Tech Service is the only one to pay up every
year; CompuSmart refused to pay, Mostly Mac didn't pay & Mac Outpost
asked to discontinue the service last year.
If each member, particularly locals, would send in $10 we would be set
for at least a couple of years, $20 would be even better. All donations
would be gratefully received at "Muglo", c/o 776 North Mile Rd., London,
ON, N6H 2X8.
Sorry to be the bearer of such news, but reality is wont to surface.