[muglo] Freeway Express

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:45:39 -0500

Thanks for your comments, Tee and Ilbert.  I was just revisiting the
information provided by Bert Comley re Freeway Express.  It appears
to be cheaper than GoLive 6 as advertised on Amazon.  Amazon prices
were in the $400-450 range for Go Live 6 new, which is what I would
prefer over used.

Has anyone had any experience using Freeway Express 3.5 with 10.3.9?
It is supposed to work with 10.

Besides their UK offices, Softpress has a US and Canada order centre
in California.  The toll free number, which I just phoned, is:
1-800-853-6454.  The order rep noted that 3.5 is showing as $329.00
boxed and 4 is showing as $99.00 boxed.  I'm going to check with
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to see why 3.5 is so much more expensive than 4.

Leith