[muglo] Re: For Sale B&W G3 Tower

I am sorry for causing all this messaging by my poor use of the
English language.  In no way was I meaning that the system was poor -
I would not say that about any Mac - all of which I think are great
machines!  What I was meaning when I said that  "Doesn't sound much"
I was refering to the price NOT the computer - It seemed to me to be
a pity that one couldn't get more for such a computer!

My apologies for any misunderstanding of my statement and thanks to
those who seemed to understand what I was trying to say.

Paul