[muglo] Re: For Sale B&W G3 Tower

  • From: rbliss00@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:17:42 -0700 (PDT)

If Paul didn't intend any offense, then I apologize.  Perhaps, i misread his
comment as an indirect negative comment.
The whole point of listing was that I thought someone might have a use for it.
These are still useful macs to some people for email and web duties.

I am not expecting much, if any, offers but its worth checking before it hits
the curb.

Thanks
Richard