[muglo] Re: For Sale B&W G3 Tower

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 17:01:59 -0400

I am sorry for sending this message twice - I was not trying to make
a point.  I sent it and got a message complaining about the length of
the quote but not the message. I then sent the same message with most
of the quote removed which arrived ok; then the original message came
so that there are now two copies for which I am sorry.  I can see now
that I must strip any quote to the minimum - what a system - it
didn't used to do this and I remember a lot of discussion about this
some time ago - maybe it is time to find an alternative and in the
meantime cut the quote to a minimum!!  Perhaps none!

Paul

On 9-Jun-08, at 4:33 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

> I am sorry for causing all this messaging by my poor use of the
> English language.  In no way was I meaning that the system was poor -

Hopefully this is short enough even though it doesn't mean much
except enough to say to what I am writing about!!