[muglo] Re: FireWire burner

According to their Terms and Conditions, they do: "... Canadian orders will
be charged GST." But I'm not sure about the Rebate, although the only
related condition is "Offer valid only on products purchased within the
U.S." from the downloadable rebate form (PDF). Seems like a good deal.

Later,
Chris