[muglo] FW: KNews - Dell Precision Mobile Workstation M60 by Charlie White

  =20

For those of you considering an Apple laptop or G4/5 here=B9s a link to a
rather interesting review ... Damn! I may have to go back to the peecee
world.
Garth.=20

Dell Precision Mobile Workstation M60:

http://www.presentationmaster.com/cgi-bin/getframeletter.cgi?/2003/09_sep/r=
views/cw_dellm60.htm
=20
Dell's pocket rocket puts most desktop workstations to shame
by Charlie White
Dell has released a workstation-class notebook that's built like a truck,
looks like a gleaming aircraft, is exceedingly fast and powerful, and comes
packed with components that were once only available on desktop
workstations. Is it suitable for digital video editing, high end
presentations and 3D graphics work? There's only one way to answer that
three-part query: Yes, yes and yes. Here's our review.=20

           http://muglo.on.ca/