[muglo] Re: FS/Swap: 128 MB & 64 MB SDRAM 100; WTB: 128 MB low-profile RAM for Beige G3 DT

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:40:18 -0400

Hi Tim, thanks for thinking of me, but those chips wouldn't have
worked for me (besides, I did some "surgery" on my Beige and now it
takes the chips I wanted to trade). I needed "low profile" SDRAM and
those chips would've been full height (low profile is only made for
Beige G3s and a few server PC models).

After the surgery, the Beige actually takes "full height" SDRAM ;-) (I
cut out a grill on the ventilation fan).

Eric.