[muglo] Re: FS/Swap: 128 MB & 64 MB SDRAM 100; WTB: 128 MB low-profile RAM for Beige G3 DT

  • From: Tim Kearn <timmer21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:07:49 -0400

Hi Eric (again),
Well, I looked, no luck - I know it is around somewhere, I had put the
chip away as I wasn't using it for anything, really need to clean out
the storeage area! :)
Anyway, will do that this weekend. The other memory is still in the
original iMacs and want to gut them for the parts some time (there are
32'sx2 in each machine).
Tim