[muglo] Re: Email conventions

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:25:11 -0400

The idea of MUGLO while online is nice.  To me it seems obvious that Hawk needs
some help.  Having just moved from OS 9 (last century) to this century there is
some adjustment required.  I am currently very busy or I would offer to go over
to his house and help out which is the neighbourly (Club member) thing to do.
I just read his last post and I am saddened.

2 cents

Martin

On Jun 24, 2010, at 8:56 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> Barry is quite right. If members waste time trying to help by answering the
> wrong question everyone gets frustrated and tempers get short.
>
> On Jun 24, 2010, at 7:55 PM, Barry Takayesu wrote:

plus other comments