[muglo] Re: ENTOURAGE -PICS NOT ATTACHED IN forward/REPLY

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:39:03 -0400

I have something to add to this. I forwarded the email to myself. In the
forwarded email, prior to sending, for  attachments, it said: none. The pics
could, however, be seen in the body of the email.

Chen I received it, the jpg images were showing as attachments in the
received email even though they were not present as attachments prior to
sending.

Xan someone explain this to me?

Theresa