[muglo] Re: Do you still have my old address? (virus question)

Hi Doug

Unless you forward an infected e-mail the PC virus cannot propagate on it's own
from a Mac.   These viruses are executable programs that run on the PC but are
unable to run in the Mac's OS.  What is happening more than likely is that your
address is being spoofed as the return address by an infected PC.

Gerhard