[muglo] Re: Desktop Pictures

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:50:39 -0500

on 1/6/02 12:51 PM, Eric D. at hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> on 6/1/02 1:02, Hollycrt@xxxxxxx at Hollycrt@xxxxxxx wrote:
>

>> Hi Paul,
>> Control Panel: Appearance: Desktop. Did you select Fill Window on the lower
>> right?
>> (Before X)
>> Cheers,
>> Nancy
>
> If your version of the OS is older (8.6 or less) you may have a corrupt
> Desktop Picture preferences file.

Thanks to all for the suggestions made but none have helped!!  One
interesting fact that has come out of all this is that I finally got ONE
picture to work which was apparently on my HD called "Background Picture" -
I don't know where it came from and, whilst it appears in the list of
pictures available in the Picture Control Panel it does NOT appear in the HD
Window list!!! Nor does it appear if I do a FIND operation!!  Could it be
some kind of Hidden File or due to a Virus???  Any suggestions as maybe it
is this Background Picture is causing the problem??

TIA

Paul

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>