[muglo] Re: Desktop Pictures

  • From: Hollycrt@xxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:40:39 EDT

In a message dated 19-08-01 00:37:03, tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Hi All,
    Anyone know how, or if one can, change the desktop pictures on a
rotation basis, such as every day etc. sort of like a slide show?
TTFN,
TeeC >>

Hi,
I believe that if you put the pictures in a folder and drag them to the frame
in Appearances, you will get a random selection of pictures on your desktop.
In other words, install the folder of pictures just as you would a single
picture.
OS X is different, if you have that. I could look it up, if that's what you
have.
Cheers,
Nancy

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>