[muglo] Re: DVD Editing Again

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 23:37:59 -0400

Hi Gerhard

Indeed I did receive the second disk on Tuesday - I am sorry for not
replying sooner only life has been rather hectic and indeed I have just
opened it up to see it's capability!!  It certainly looks like I will
be all I need to do once I have found how to get the right format for
the input!! I see there is quite an extensive tutorial which I think
will be worth trying out as a first experiment!!

Once again, thank you so much for sending me the disks and apologise
for not replying sooner!!

Paul