[muglo] Constitution

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:06:43 -0400

Just a minor item pertaining to Doug B's constitutional reform pdf:
Just as in Article 5.1 we have neither "full" nor "in good standing"
members (no categories of membership), so, for consistency,  in the
amendment to Article 4.0 we, presumably, have no "active" members.

I conclude that Article 5.1 will now be: Only members of MUGLO are
eligible to serve as officers. I now wonder whether "Only" should also
be deleted. It does sound rather discriminatory. On the other hand,
"Members of MUGLO are eligible to serve as officers" sounds like a
special benefit of which members may avail themselves.

Bob