[muglo] Re: Constitution

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 11:57:12 -0500

On Mar 7, 2009, at 11:17 AM, Susan N. Dunbar wrote:

> Subtle correction ...
>
> MUGLO was originally Mac Users Group of London Ontario.
>
> the current MUGLO is Mac Users Group of London Online

Current discussion is about changes to the current
Constitution which changed the name & Constitution of
muglo (Ontario) to Online. Paul & I, the only Execs
at the time, thought that would be more acceptable
than a complete change of name and an On line vote
unanimously approved the Constitution and name change.
TeeC