[muglo] Re: Constitution

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 01:13:04 -0500

See the following for a statement of Roberts Rules of Order, Para 64,
Quorum

http://www.robertsrules.org/rror-11.htm#64

While I cannot find the phrase "50% plus one" in Roberts, I see no
objection to using it. It would obviously make it easier to achieve a
quorum. Perhaps, Tee, you could post the relevant paragraph from
Roberts.

Bob