[muglo] Re: Constitution

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 19:26:35 -0500

Thanks, Doug. I'd suggest that the quorum be set at 15, which falls
within Gerhard's suggested range. Assuming the motions to be voted upon
are well advertised, we should perhaps expect members to make a special
effort to attend. Fifteen is 12 more than our number of officers (3 -
Pres, Sec'y/Treas & Webmaster) and hopefully will ensure a balanced
consideration of the issues.
Bob