[muglo] Re: Constitution

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:51:44 -0500

I think my understanding of the work is different from yours.  To me a
quorum is the minimum number that need to attend a meeting in order
for certain votes to be valid.  i.e. if you have a ten member board a
quorum may be set at 6 and even if 7, 8 or all 10 for business purpose
they met quorum not set a different quorum.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx