[muglo] Re: Canoscan -SOLVED

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:56:35 -0400

Thank you, Tee, I kinda thought that this was obvious too - the trouble
was, what to delete - sometimes the names are weird, I guess this was
obvious though I didn't know where to look for it but rather stumbled
on it!!  Not knowing about receipts!!!  Are receipts always drivers or
what else???   I assume there is some reason for calling them receipts
- I guess it could be a place for 'receiving' items??

Paul