[muglo] Re: Canoscan -SOLVED

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:35:49 -0400

I found the solution to the Canoscan problem, which might help someone
else in a similar situation.  I figured that if both the old and new
drivers were in the system it might just take the first one - the only
problem was to know what it was called!!  After doing some searching
around, I found an item called PIXMA IP2000 and PIXMA IP3000 (installer
packages) in a folder called Receipts (whatever that means?); I deleted
the PIXMA IP2000 and, voilla, the copy function worked again!!!

Paul