[muglo] Re: Canoscan

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:42:49 -0400

Thanks, Tee, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to find the new one - it
seemed to go through the motions of printing but nothing came out of
the printer!!!  I finished Saving the picture and then printing the
saved file - a messy way of making a copy!! Ah well!!

Have a good thanksgiving everyone!!

Paul