[muglo] Re: CLEANING OFF OLD FILES IBOOK

I am sure that one can get rid of them that way, but several months ago was
cleaning up some old files
and folders, and threw away some stuff, that was indicated by the dates they
were old. But after throwing
them away, like to have never got back up and running again, and was advised
by the guy, who fixed it
for me to never throw anything away off the hard drive" But have now forgot
how he advised me to do it
when it was needed again' Also he went into detail on how to tell if they
were old and outdated" That is
what i'm referring back too.  Does anyone know especially in Netscape and
internet explorer files applications
and folders?

           http://muglo.on.ca/