[muglo] Re: CBC Radio One Audio Clip

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:51:37 -0400

Thanks for the info, Eric.

To make a long story short, I have been able to access the CBC story
clips by using Real Audio Player for OS 8/9.  I turned on my internet
connection and dropped the .ram file on Real Audio.  It started to
play after buffering.

I'm meeting a deadline for Monday, but will investigate your
suggestions regarding Hijack later.

Leith