[muglo] Burning CD's

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 09:56:50 -0400

I¹d like to burn some CD¹s and have a question that needs clarification.
Does the operation have to done all at once or can I burn several items
today onto one CD and go back and add some more at a later time?

Apparently when the Photolab burns photos onto a CD it all has to be done at
once as they cannot add pics at a later time. This made me wonder whether
the same thing applies to .jpg¹s and .gif¹s.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/