[muglo] Re: Burning CDs

My experience with Toast 5 and six has been good.  I run a 12"
powerbook with a combo drive and an iMac with Superdrive and Toast has
made CD and DVD burning of any type easier.  I can't remember the last
time that I made a coaster.  As for support from Roxio can't comment
since I have never needed to contact them.

If you have Toast 5 there is no need to purchase 6 because 5 will run
on OS X.   Version 6 allows you to author DVDs, make your DVD burner
available as a network drive and allows for easier data back ups.

Gerhard

           http://muglo.on.ca/Pages/joinus.html

           http://muglo.on.ca/