[muglo] Re: [Bulk] Exporting...

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 07:01:00 -0400

Those 'mailboxes' you see in Mail are just lists(or proxies). The actual mail files are tucked away safely where you can't find them and screw them up. Migration Assistant should handle that for you. Better yet, import the files from the mini when you have your email acct. set up on it and have the two computers networked.

On Jun 4, 2010, at 6:53 AM, Gary Vanniere wrote:

...is it possible to export Mailboxes from my G3 to my MacMini?

Gary

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.