[muglo] Re: Browsers

  • From: 'TDK' Tim Kearn <kearn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 22:09:21 -0400

FWIW,
Awhile ago I posted a question regarding opening a 'secure' (https)
site for my wife, which she needs to access for work from home.
She was able to on her Windows laptop, but no Mac browser was able to.
When I switched to OS X I d/l Safari and tried the site.
Bingo! No problems!
Was very surprised. The tried IE and was denied.
Any guesses why one and not the other? What is different about Safari
that it would work?
BTW, have had no problems with website compatibility and find it fast,
tabs are a nice feature.

Tim