[muglo] Re: Browsers

  • From: "Eric D." <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:34:43 -0400

on 10/7/03 8:12 AM, Eurogarth at eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> change so the picture is very unstable, and it just doesn't work at all in
> Camino, Safari (I've just installed 5.2.3 and now on the live camera page,
> Safari reports that it has downloaded "3 out of 4 items" and this is no
> image at all although the static camera updates work fine!)

Which version of Camino are you running? I just went to:
<http://www.aacb.com/cams/Huntingdon/htdnlive.htm> (which I think is your
border cam) and Camino is perfectly smooth. Safari doesn't work on this
page, and I now see what you mean with IE redrawing the picture (vs. Camino
0.7).

And, I'd like to plug my favourite half-free/half-pay browser, iCab. It does
as good a job as Camino! And, OmniWeb does the page propeerly as well.

Eric.