[muglo] Bootable OS 9 for used G4

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 20:51:07 -0400

Does any one have a bootable version of Mac OS 9 they're not using
for my used G4 (Power PC 7400) for sale or giving away?

I have Mac OS 9, but it's for my clamshell and can't be used on a
different machine.  I also have a full version of Mac OS 9.22 but
it's been burned to a CD with other sessions.

What I want to do is erase the OS 9 partition on the G4, but it
doesn't appear I can do this unless I have a bootable OS 9 CD.

Please advise.  Thanks.

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/