[muglo] Re: Astra 3450 problem

  • From: David Stapleton <davids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:27:58 +1100

Dear Barry, Doug and Tee,

Thank you for suggestions, but I'm afraid none of them worked!  For
those that don't know it is an scanner made by UMAX.  My computer is
an Apple PowerBook G4 and I am running MacOS 9.2.  Somewhere on my
computer is a file containing the original image.  When I change
computers and scan with something different then that computer always
comes up with that image again.  Does anyone know where I might find
this file so that I can trash it?

Many thanks,

David
--
**************************************

Dr. David Stapleton
NHMRC R. D. Wright Fellow

St. Vincent's Institute of Medical Research
9 Princes Street, Fitzroy 3065
Victoria, Australia

ph.   (613) - 9288 2480
fax   (613) - 9416 2676