[muglo] Re: An interesting read 'Lost' Apple Founder Has No Regrets

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:15:29 -0400

Do you really think if he had a check in his hand for 22 billion he'd rip it up? What a crock!

On Jun 14, 2010, at 8:39 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

NPR's Guy Raz spoke with Wayne to hear the story of Apple's "lost" third founder, who says he has no regrets.

"Whatever has been, has been," said Wayne. "I learned a long time ago not to 'what if' these things."

After Apple made it big, Jobs offered Wayne employment with the company -- twice. But Wayne refused. "I like to take things from beginning to end," said Wayne. "Where I can wear six or seven hats. I couldn't do that at Apple."

Wayne says he doesn't own any Apple products. But he's content with his life and happy for Jobs. "I've never been rich," Wayne said. "But I've never been hungry, either." [Copyright 2010 National Public Radio]

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell